24 Sep Study M.B.B.S ,M.D and B.D.S in Ukraine
Ukraine is located in eastern and central Europe with an area of about 603,628 km which makes it the largest in the Europe continent. It borders Belarus to the north-west, Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the south-west, Poland and Slovakia to the west, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south.
At present, Ukraine stands at fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of international post graduates in the Medical Field.
Why Study in Ukraine?
The Government of Ukraine is always keen on developing and improvising medical education in the country. The universities have constant help in order to maintain their benchmark. Students graduating from Ukraine Medical University are capable of working anywhere in the world.
Foreign students planning on getting their B.D.S, M.D and M.B.B.S degree from Ukraine enjoy quality education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges, extracurricular activities and sports activities to keep them fit and active, an excellent environment with expense and accommodation at Extremely Affordable Rates. The complete duration of an M.B.B.S program in Ukraine is 6 years including internship with 4 years of theory and 3 years of practical training making it the perfect blend for future success.
Advantages of Studying M.B.B.S , B.D.S and M.D in Ukraine
As one of the most preferable destinations, to study M.B.B.S , B.D.S and M.D, here are some of the factors that aspiring students benefits from:
- WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other countries recognizes Medical Colleges of Ukraine. The syllabus and accommodation are also according to this international standard.
- The mode of communication is English in order to help international students to adapt to the environment fairly quick.
- Apart from living, there is a special discount for students to travel cheap within the country.
- High-quality facilities and opportunities are offered to the students. They are encouraged to participate in the international exchange programs, scientific projects and conferences in other international universities in order to provide them more exposure so they are more close to achieving their goals in medicine
- Most importantly, the Ukraine libraries also provide free books to students in higher education, so they don’t have to worry about their supplies. Eligible students are also offered scholarships.
- The admission process for international students is very easy. There is no requirement of exams like IELTS or TOEFL. However, the student must be 17-18 years old with a minimum score of 60% in the 12th standard examination, he should submit medical fitness certificate from a government hospital along with a bank statement with enough amount in closing balance, he must have passed higher secondary examination HSSC or A Levels Examination with the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry and biology. And lastly, a Police clearance certificate from Local police station to show no criminal record should be submitted as well.
- At the time of admission, no donation is required to be paid by the student.
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR CONSULTANTS
- Physical Counselling 👩💻
- Direct Admissions in Well Reputed Medical & Dental Universities Abroad 🎓
- Officially Linked with Medical and Dental Universities Abroad 🤝
- Smooth Admission Procedure 💼
- Seamless Paper Work 📜
- No Hidden Charges 💰
- Expert & Professional Consultation 💼
- Affordable Fees & Expenses 💱
- 100% Visa Acceptance & Guaranteed Admissions 💯
- Pre Departure & Post Departure Counselling 👨🎓
- Travel Arrangements for Students ✈️